Low Slope Thermal Insulation With EPS
The solution that offers optimal thermal insulation and creates runoffs
All buildings face challenges on their roofs with the outflow of water. In the case of roofs, the “key to success” is the correct slopes. The problems that arise from stagnant water are diverse and multidimensional if not addressed.
Some indicative problems of poor/inadequate roof slopes both internally and externally of the building are:
- Moisture inside the building from leaks
- Appearance of mold inside and algae outside
- Degradation of structural capacity
- Corrosion of reinforcing steel
- Aging of concrete from continuous and abrupt cycles of cooling-heating
- Reduced or extensive lack of thermal insulation
- Increased cost for cooling in summer and heating in winter
- Increased maintenance costs
All of the above lead to unpleasant and unhealthy living conditions within buildings.
- Ease of use, transportation, and installation.
- It is a dry application for creating slopes without requiring the use of concrete mixers, cement, mortar, or specialized equipment compared to other solutions.
- Achieve two functions with one material: excellent thermal insulation and creation of slopes, unlike other solutions that require more than two materials.
- Faster construction speed compared to other methods.
- Works well with a variety of roof thermal and waterproofing systems.
- Increases the thermal capacitance of the building, allowing it to accumulate and emit coolness in summer and warmth in winter.
- Reduces the cost of cooling/heating the building.
- Upgrades the energy performance of our construction.
- Integral part of low to zero-energy consumption buildings worldwide.
- 100% recyclable.